The AeroEclipse® II Breath Actuated Nebulizer (BAN) creates aerosol in response to the patient’s inspiratory flow. This patient on-demand therapy means less medication waste, higher drug delivery efficiency and safer clinician working environments. This set contains two reusable Aeroeclipse XL Breath Actuated Nebulizers. Each Nebulizer is rated to deliver the optimum dosage for six months before replacing.
- Consistent respirable dose
- Virtually no drug is lost to the environment
- Protection from second-hand aerosols
- Minimizes medication waste
- Efficient treatment times
- Biofeedback button confirms actuation and inhalation
- Reduced Length of Stay and Admission Rates through the ER1
- Not Made or Manufactured with BPA, Natural Rubber Latex, Phthalates, Lead, or PVC
- Designed and manufactured in North America
Combining the benefits of breath actuation and a superior aerosol particle size, the AeroEclipse® II BAN delivers the industry’s most effective respirable dose. Supported by clinical evidence, the AeroEclipse® II BAN provides approved dosing protocols throughout the hospital and for all patient populations.
- The AeroEclipse® II BAN delivers a high respirable dose and an optimal particle size to reach the therapeutically important areas of the lungs.
- Proprietary one-way valve provides protection for clinicians and family members against dangerous second hand aerosols, which may carry harmful viruses.
- Breath actuated technology maintains available drug during exhalation phase and breaks in treatment to guard against costly repeat therapies and drug loss to the environment.
- Accommodates a wide range of patient breathing patterns including varying I:E (Inhalation:Exhalation) ratios to avoid potential under-dosing compared to continuously operating nebulizers.2
- Designed to meet a wide range of patient population needs, the AeroEclipse® II BAN activates at 15 lpm and can be used with a mouthpiece or our masks. It can also be operated manually or in a continuous mode if necessary.
- Built-in mode selector allows convenient, easy operation in either breath actuated or continuous mode.
- Green biofeedback button provides visual confirmation of actuation and inhalation, encouraging proper breathing technique.
AeroControl® System Regulator activates at 15 lpm of inspiratory pressure to meet the needs of a wide range of patient populations.
- One-way exhalation valve virtually eliminates the mixing of inspirate and expirate.
- User-friendly EZ Twist Tubing has a sturdy grip for easy assembly and removal.
- Mouthpiece can be removed and replaced with three sizes of our disposable or reusable ComfortSeal® Masks (optional elbow adapter accommodates any standard mask).
- Fill lines provide accurate drug measurements from 0.5 – 6ml.
1 Christine J.H. Bong, MD, MPH, Maya Eady, MD, C. Michael Bowman, MD, M. Olivia Titus, MD. Breath Actuated Nebulizer Improves Quality of Care in Pediatric Emergency Department Asthma and Leads to System Wide Implementation. PAS Conference, Baltimore, Maryland 2009
2 D.P. Coppolo, M W. Nagel, H. Scheider, J. Suggett and J.P. Mitchell. Under-dosing of Inhaled Medication Delivered by Continuous Nebulizers is Possible as the Result of Changes to Inspiratory/Expiratory (I:E) Ratio Brought About by Obstructive Lung Disease. CHEST CONFERENCE, Austin, Texas 2014